9/4/10

Faith in my Hospital

My Love Forever
"Can miles truly separate you from friends....If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" ~Richard Bach Quote

My precious husband and I started dating shortly after a tragedy in my life-my ex beating me and my turning to overdosing to numb that pain. I didn't know that doctors quick answers and I sure as heck did not know Jesus'.

My sweet hubby today-and confused me with what was right, what was wrong. We just connected so well thru our hearts for one another. He connected more every time thru being a dad on the visit. One Tory looked up to.

We still had to deal with out stronger love from afar more and more every month, every year. In April of 2004 we had amazing talks on the phone. So amazing he was receiving numerous deep poems, love stories, amazement how we were at where we were-perhaps getting redding ready to get further! Thru God-with each other!!

It wasn't long after my writing to my then boyfriend, all giddy, that I went from that attitude to my having huge convulsions. Mu sweet heart's heart just sank.

Then this precious one cafe to visit me in May to see how I was. He held me tight in love as we were ready for church. About 15 minutes prior it starting, I had had hard core complex partial. So I was ready not to go. But it worsened that night. He stayed with me for safety.

And that is what is changed is outlook on my seizures. The fact he was around to see them. To help console me. And our kiddo. But before he never really saw them- he had reason to doubt. As before he had.

Darn epilepsy doesn't show on the outside well. But this illness began to show along with two more brain surgeriesl

And with faith and support of faith I can say I was finally healed from my epilepsy.... but it sadly led to more destruction. Worse destruction I'd trade back-my whole body kills. Along with my left eye going blind.

I am incapable of getting up our stairs. Or dressing wells. Walking, carrying my laptop. I have my brother, thank God for all of this.

My Big brother who used to be to proud-the hiring type-is now the one there for me. 100% No matter how high is I.Q. he waits for me to get well-saying that means for then everything in his like!!! Who else will keep him on fire for Jesus!!??

That changed my life-my aspect on how well I WILL GET... and I thank God for Him!

As for my hubby seeing this one either---no. He won't. But He will see what amazing good Christ will bring out of it again.

I am nervous for the first time about what the docs will say and do-but at peace knowing already my brother stood up for Jesus thru me--and I will get well-His timing.


Love you all!

In His Love,

Heather (Hetty) @AliveinMe

2 comments:

FlyingChristian said...

My heart will never be far from you..You focus on finding relaxing thru Christ for He will help you cope in the difficult times and He will guide the Dr's in finding an answer.I will never forget our past and I look forward to our future. We all love you and need you so. Thank you for turning your heart back to God..and me. I will be by your side even if I am not physically there. I love you HJJS.

swifty.martin said...

Hang in there, Hetty...you and I both know that this life is a vapor...a blip on the radar...a brief moment in time in comparison to eternity...the Lord has your back at all times...He knows what He has in store for you. We will all live together, complete, whole...free of all tears and PAIN...rejoicing in the Lord for all of eternity...I am praying for you, my dear girl...

1 Corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind can conceive what God has prepared for those who love him"

...just rest, Hetty...let Him take control...Love Eileen