9/5/10

Back to Mayo

Back to Mayo
I now live in Philadelphia, PA. Am still in utter pain from before my move out here. It has been excruciating since two months after my 3rd brain surgery. The pain started in April of 2010-and has gotten nothing but worse.
I have had so many by my side thru it all. One amazing one is @mcProdigal - as I have had these enormous break downs, he has stood up for me. Reasons. Prayer. Friendship. One who is always there for you in moments time, as you reach out. He will amaze you. He still does me. And I hope he knows he will be kept in contact my whole stay at Mayo. 
My own brother @troyjensen is the one who has awakened me to getting well. Back to Jesus and my faith. He has so much love it is amazing-he is the one with the brain yet takes time for me. We are the brother and sister I've always wanted, and I hope even more than he ever expected.
My husband has the strength to let me go to Phoenix, AZ-back to my hospital to have this figured out. And he loves me so much, he didn't hang on-saying no no, go here. He has let me go knowing the best is where I am going-that way he can get a larger, great percentage back of me to him.
And my Tory will always amaze all. She is so on fire for Jesus. The one young child Jesus has made to understand so much about my illnesses and how to fix them-not to fear it. She has such an understanding and pure love for all of us thru it-it makes me cry more.
Thank you all for your support. I will land in Phoenix tomorrow 1 pm... and enter Mayo on Tuesday... look forward to staying in touch thru it all. You all amaze me.
God bless you all!

In His Love,

Heather



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Praying that you are able to find answers! love you!