9/11/10

What Do You Hear?

Holding On

Romans 9:18  So you see, God shows mercy to some just because He wants to, and He chooses to make some people refuse to listen.

Powerful words. I remember being told by someone like a year ago they decided not to believe in Jesus-have faith at all, all because of this verse. It is a strong verse. But I stared at it for a while-it really didn't pertain to my life yet, so it didn't come out strong yet. So I gave it time.
Not that I know what the Word possible is for sure, but it came to my mind with all me, then my brother-my family goes thru. I already knew it isn't a pre-destined - or freewill would have been pointless... and learning to have faith in Christ, etc. The reason behind that verse above is that God has His timing. His personal patience and plans on all of us. With knowing all each of us can go thru and take to find Him-He knows how long to allow us to keep wandering on our own, for our own love of life and things until He finally starts to throw in "signs." Throw in pushes for us to learn more... make Him more obvious thru all we've gone thru and pulled-whether we like it or not. Until one day we do run into a something, someone, sometime that all blend together so perfect to help everything open for finding, and searching for Him-willingly. And that is when it is amazing.
I have seen this happen so many times. Starting with myself denying in the beginning. But getting coddled the whole way-while clueless it was Him at all then. Until I hit my bottom-then He opened my eyes and ears and heart to it all. That is when I really saw all He did the whole way.
I have seen this in so many friends, my brother, amazing souls who come to me--I am amazed at how He moves all around us-with such a heart. With plans. He doesn't want to see any of us perish for sure.
So know-even though someones eyes and ears may be shut right now-- but In His Time they will be opened, and such a shock. And He has plans with it all.
As I sit here on the end of my testing-I pray my daughter does well thru the week til I get home. As she grips Jesus. My husband keeps walking tight with Him as I return-our love only gets stronger thru Him--and my brother just gets ready for a big hug, even when I am in pain-and just to talk all about how amazing He is, always. He does have plans for us.
This has been a tough week here in Phoenix with all these medical tests-but I do know He is true and faithful. And He sure has love extended to us all--with endless plans for life!!

Love you all!
In His Love,

Heather

3 comments:

FlyingChristian said...

Amazing Blog and very insightful! We are awaiting your return..and in His time your health will be made perfect. But until then..we will never doubt that He loves us and has perfect plans for our lives..

Love you my dear sweet wife.ackne

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetheart.... but nothing I say is insightful... man, I have 3 times less brain!! Whatever I say that is ever good-is all HIM...

I love you and miss you....

Love,

Heather

sojourner said...

In spite of the pain and feelings of desparation Jesus is holding you in His arms this very moment. I know He has healing for you. He is drawing me to enter into my own healing journey again, asking me to allow Him deeper access into my soul and spirit. Know I am praying healing for you, comfort and that Jesus speaks His precious truths to you all day and all night.