8/31/10

Gifts

Romans 15:13 
So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. May you overflow with HOPE thru the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT.

Today was my precious hubbies birthday.... Mr. Christian C Siebens is now 42, and excited to be. 
He doesn't look 42, act 42, live like 42-he lives more like my age of 33-and me more his by illness. But we still fit perfect! His new job has him thrilled like a child-which is a blessing!!! And our new location for it is where I lived when I was 17/18.... I think he feels that age out every so often here he loves Philly so much!
He has a lot on his plate-me. Work is a lot, but for his it is so much fun. He loves me to pieces, but I am so complicated due to my illness, and the extreme surgeries-final healing to 2 weeks of wellness now 5 months of pure suffering that gets worse every couple weeks.
So for his birthday I really wish I could be well for one day. Really. Not pretend. But so well that I was ready to go one place to another full of the voice and humor I used to always have. But it isn't here this birthday. But I will say, I have extreme prayer for him that the doctors we see out here in Philly find something curable. Otherwise, it is just a spiral of downhill I don't want him to suffer with, when he has so much to give. He is the gift on his birthday, how selfish that seems, but that is because he is a gift every day, no matter what we go thru.
And I thank God for Christian. And keeping us strong, thru HIM. 
All is only worth life if it is for Him-He is life. And I still have some going, just fighting for the blessed amount He wishes upon me. 
My precious Christian is blessed with a long life-he is a walking Abraham!! 

God bless you all--know Christian adore you all. We are blessed by you all and thank Jesus for you!!

In His Love,

Heather @AliveinMe @Time4Christ  and Christian @flyingchristian
Happy Birthday my precious----always!




1 comment:

FlyingChristian said...

I don't know if I have too many "words of wisdom", but here it goes.
I am blessed to be alive for 42 years..and I pray God grants me another 42 years. I am blessed to be married to you Heather. Through your pain, you have shown strength. I know it is hard for you to continue to find hope..but Jesus is your hope. I am just one His many tools in this world. Together we will make it through another day, another week, another month, another year. Together we will strive to find a solution. Together we will enjoy everyday to the best of our abilities. Without you by my side the pleasures of life are difficult to identify. I am so thankful we have made it thru a hard stretch..Together. Thank you for loving me...for doing your best to smile for me..and for putting up with me everyday. I hope you feel I am not getting older..but just better..for you. I love you.