8/28/10

Faith




Matthew 20:28 "For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served, but to serve others and give My life as ransom for many.

To think Christ said those words LIVE back then. That is astounding! Part of me wishes I was there. But with all going on with me medically, I can't see me now being an awesome verbal on fire one-for Him. 
I need help. I need Him to take all this away. He did the epilepsy, why not the rest? Or do I have to be ill in order to speak to others about Him. I have since the moment I was beaten and turned to overdosing-I realized there was more.
My brother and I hit the conversation. He read another one of my blogs on healing, then began thinking of a whole boat that went down. All I can say is that it hurts, but God has His timing for reasons. He has certain deaths as for they were enough, others not to see such atrocious sin enter when they return. Then we all out here on the outside have to answer. question. Understand. Many won't. Some will try. But God is in control and has His reasons for erratic things like this.
Then we get back to the illness. He goes on and on with all the selfish, wrong things he did-why didn't he get natural illnesses as I did? I have many to share-as I remained strong with Jesus. 
It took my 3rd brain surgery, my understanding his strife, and illnesses I have today to have him talking to and about God. Seeming way more stronger than myself. He asks me a question on God-faith, and gets me to answer it straight out. Therefore saying I have faith.
I know I have faith. Just is irritated, confused, and trying to get as strong. People like Troy are people who get it out of you. And I commend him, love him, and can't wait till he shares like me.
In His Love.
Heather


1 comment:

Stuart Ross McCallum said...

My dear friend Hetty, your life has been a battle where many would have failed. Throughout your troubles, you have demonstrated amazing strength and courage, which is the fighter within. I feel confident this chapter will soon pass, and you will be back to your old self, enjoying life, and giving it a blast.

Always your friend, Stuart