8/23/10

Despair

Desperately When will Jesus come back for me? He dropped me hard and left me behind to suffer. I am the only full, on fire for Christ in my family----He used me in amazing ways. But when do they lighten or changed a tad? Go from severe Epilepsy, 3 brain surgeries-multi illnesses along with all...all while praising, knowing He was using all for His gloryl I had reached to people I didn't even know. And that was enough. Just after 3rd, it got worse....some seizures occurred but most of all- I was given a new severe illness that was all over the body --severe pain--kidney shrank more which makes it hurt more. Basically bind. Ears off and on. But body is always in severe pain. I am on a walker now, at 33. I am bitter and angry and question God for the first real time-anf it hurts-and everytime I talk about it, I bawl. Lamentations 3:31-33 For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love. For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow. I pray He doesn't enjoy showing it to others with me...cause it is never ending. No more family to bring to Christ....once I am gone-pray someone come to Him strong to bring to Him. Love, Heather @Time4Christ http://www.facebook.com/AliveinMe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just saw this, Heather. Wow. You're feeling so much pain! Are you north in the pollen country?? I'm just sayin' I instantly suffered so much more when I left Arizona myself. It could be a factor to consider. But I will alert my fam (when I get to see them - I have a flipped schedule right now) and we will pray for you together. I'll be praying now. I have no more words, except that I'm listening and I care.